Author: Stan Eisenstat
Subject: Follow-up on today's lecture
Date: Monday, 31 Aug 2020, 18:45:25

1. There were several errors in the HTML version of the
   syllabus:
   * My web page is https://sce.cs.yale.edu
   * Homework is worth 80%, not 70%
   * There will be 5 assignments
   * The first exam is on Monday, October 12th
   * The second exam is on Wednesday, December 2nd

2. The class runs from 1:00pm until 2:15pm; the Zoom
   meeting ends at 2:30pm so that recording will not
   stop in case I run a few minutes late.

3. Class directories have now been created.

4. Office hours will begin on Wednesday night.

5. I will post reading assignments in a separate
   message.

6. The password for the lectures is "360104" (without
   the quotes), in case you need it.

7. I will consider waiving up to a fixed number of late
   days for each student.

--Stan-