Author: Stan Eisenstat
Subject: Re: [Cs323] Testbook pdf copy
Date: Thursday, 03 Sep 2020, 09:01:30

    > Message Posted By: Unknown
    >
    > Hi, is there a way we can get the pdf copy of the textbook?
    > Or do we have to buy the textbook...

I have asked the Library to get an on-line copy of the
Hennessy and Paterson book and will update the link on
the class web site (which now links to the 5th edition)
when they do so.

There are links to Appendices D through M (which are
only available on-line) on the class web site.

The first readings not in Appendix J are at the end of
September.  Should the Library be unable to acquire an
on-line copy of the rest of the book by that time, I
will have them scan the readings from Chapters 1-5 and
Appendices B-C and put them on-line.

The class web site has links to two on-line copies of
the Matthew and Stones book.

--Stan-