Author: Stan Eisenstat
Subject: Re: [Cs323] Ex Here Document
Date: Sunday, 20 Sep 2020, 09:08:03

    > Message Posted By: Unknown
    >
    > Can you give an example of a command and a tree with a here document in it
    > (ideally an example that isn't super simple so I can see how it works)
    >
    > What do we do with the concatenated string when we see a <<.

Read Matthew and Stones, pp.  73-74, to see what a HERE
document looks like.  Give Hwk2/parsley a command with a
HERE document to see what its output is.

As stated in Hwk2/parsley.h:

  int fromType;         // Redirect stdin: NONE (default), RED_IN (<), or
			//   RED_IN_HERE (<<)
  char *fromFile;       // File to redirect stdin, contents of here document,
			//   or NULL (default)

--Stan-