Author: Stan Eisenstat
Subject: Re: CPSC323 Submitting Scanned Docs to Zoo
Date: Friday, 02 Oct 2020, 10:01:54

    > After Wednesday's lecture, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not 100%
    > sure how to submit a scanned document in the Zoo. To upload it to the Zoo,
    > would I just scp it from my computer like any other file? And what is the
    > terminal command to submit a document for an exam?

Yes, you can use scp to upload your document to the Zoo.
Once there, you will probably be asked to submit it using
the submit command, with the assignment being E1 or some
such.

i will send you detailed instructions for taking the
exam over the weekend and post a copy to the newsgroup.
There will be a practice "exam" early in the week to
ensure that the process works and everyone can follow
the instructions.

--Stan-