Author: Unknown
Subject: Installing ddd error
Date: Thursday, 23 Jan 2020, 18:38:01

Hi, I get the following error when I try to install ddd on my Mac.

configure: error: The Motif include file 'Xm/Xm.h' could not be found.
                  Please use the configure options '--with-motif-includes=DIR'
                  and '--with-motif-libraries=DIR' to specify the Xm location.
                  See the files 'config.log' and 'ddd/config.log'
                  for further diagnostics.

I tried to install Motif but this error remains. Does anyone have any suggestions for this/have experienced this?