Author: Unknown
Subject: Merging deques
Date: Friday, 20 Mar 2020, 15:06:40

Right now I am trying to implement a version of quickSort that generates two new deques per recursive call as a starting point.

However, once I have generated the deques at each call, how am I supposed to merge them once my sorting has ended so that I can print out the results? I am guessing that some sort of function that merges the numerous deques will be necessary? How can I go about doing that?

I am assuming that such a function would be necessary even for the quickSort that adheres to the constraints so I wanted to ask now.