Author: Unknown
Subject: Failing t105. Medium length file
Date: Monday, 30 Mar 2020, 20:55:51

I am still at the stage of trying to figure out how to write a Quicksort that adheres to the specifications and have so far only have a function that makes two new deques at every recursive call.

I was wondering if failing t105 is something I should be worried about at this stage (in other words, should a regular function that makes two new deques at each recursive call be expected to pass this test or not?) or if failing that test case should naturally solve itself if I can figure out an efficient Quicksort algorithm?

Thank you!