Author: Unknown
Subject: Queue of positions to visit
Date: Tuesday, 14 Apr 2020, 21:59:10

When we get the initial position, before moving onto the algorithm provided in Note 3, we would have to create a queue of positions that are one move away.

When doing so, should we be writing code that differentiates between whether the dash is in the corner center, or at the edge of the puzzle?

So, for example, if I has 12345678- then before the breadth first algorithm I would create a queue that includes two positions, namely 1234567-8 and 12345-786?

Sorry that this is kind of an elementary question but I just wanted to confirm that I was approaching the assignment correctly.