Author: Stan Eisenstat
Subject: Re: [Cs323] Makefile for PSET 1
Date: Tuesday, 01 Sep 2020, 22:37:32

    > Message Posted By: Anonymous
    >
    > I realized that I no longer have access to my CPSC 223 folder on the zoo.
    > Hence, I can't refer back to my old makefiles. Could you give us a sample
    > for homework one as it has been a few months since we last had to create one?

There should be a file with a name like

  AY19-20-cs223-20200817.tar.gz

in your home directory.  This gzip-ed tar file contains
the files that were in your class directory

  /home/classes/cs323/class/last.first.netid

To retrieve the contents, try the command

  % gunzip -c AY19-20-cs223-20200817.tar.gz | tar xf -

which will create a directory hierarchy

  home/classes/cs323/class/last.first.netid

in your home directory.

You may also want to look at

  https://zoo.cs.yale.edu/classes/cs323/doc/Makefile

which is the Makefile handout in CPSC 223 last spring,
or at Matthew and Stones, pp. 377-392, which is part of
the reading assignment for Monday's class.

--Stan-