Author: Stan Eisenstat
Subject: Announcements: Virtual 17HH & Clarifications
Date: Thursday, 03 Sep 2020, 11:14:55

1. Our fantastic ULAs have created a Gather.town room
   where you can wait while you are waiting to meet with
   them or just mingle with other students (a virtual
   17 Hillhouse, Room 111, so to speak).  The URL is

     https://gather.town/Z6USRfHCjCYnrUpO/323oh

   (Google Chrome and Firefox only).  There is also a
   link at the top of the class web page.

   In a Gather.town room you have an avatar that you
   move around the room using the cursor keys.  Unlike
   Zoom, when you speak, only those close by can hear
   you, which allows multiple conversations all at the
   same time.  The tutorial you will see on entry gives
   more details.  Check it out!

2. I have created the file /c/cs323/Hwk1/f20h1.c1 with
   addenda and clarifications to the specification for
   fiend.  All have appeared in the newsgroup, but this
   gives them in one place.  I will update the file as
   needed.

--Stan-